Servings: 4 - 6
- 3 tbsp Sea Salt or Coconut Oil
- 1/2 cup Popcorn organic
- 3 tbsp Butter grass-fed
- 1/4 tsp Onion
- 1/4 tsp Nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- Heat a 3-quart saucepan to medium-high heat, add oil.
- When oil is hot, add a few popcorn kernels and cover.
- Once those have popped, add the rest of the kernels in an even layer.
- Remove from the heat for 30 seconds and return the pot back to the heat.
- When the popcorn starts to pop, slightly open the lid to let the steam escape and gently move the pan back and forth on the burner to prevent burning.
- Once the pops slow to a few seconds in between, remove from heat and transfer to a large bowl big enough to stir the butter on the popcorn.
- Season with spiced butter and salt.
- While the pan is heating to make the popcorn, melt the butter on low in a small pan.
- Once melted, add the turmeric, nutmeg and cinnamon.