Underbite in Toddlers

It can be corrected with surgery, however, I’d consult with an orthodontist right now to see if you can prevent the need for surgery. There are plenty of removable appliances for the cooperative child, and plenty of fixed appliances for the not so cooperative child that will correct this imbalance of upper to lower jaw