This contest is closed and the winners have been selected.
Val, who looks forward to using her sanitizers on long days of shooting as an indie film director.
Candace, who will never again accidentally use her co-workers toothbrush.
Helen, who will use her sanitizers while traveling and at home with the family’s toothbrushes.
This snap-on sanitizer is something I’ve been using for over four years now.
It’s not enough to be brushing your teeth morning and night. If you eat lunch and snack throughout the day, brushing between meals is essential.
Toothpaste isn’t often an option when brushing on-the-go, but when I use these sanitizers, I don’t miss it — every time you take your toothbrush out, it smells and tastes amazing since the sanitizer encases your toothbrush head and releases all-natural vapors of lemon, clove, peppermint, tea tree, and thyme.
Dr. Tung’s has asked me to give away a FREE 6-pack of their toothbrush sanitizers plus $25 gift certificate to their online store to THREE winners — a $50 value gift for each winner.
- They fit every manual and electric toothbrush I’ve ever tried — even the huge Radius toothbrushes
- Perfect for keeping your toothbrush clean while traveling or camping
- Protects your toothbrush from the toilet flush aerosol effect while it sits on the bathroom sink
- Lemon oil, clove oil, peppermint oil, tea tree oil, and thyme oil make your toothbrush smell delicious
- Snaps on and off easily, which is great for those with limited coordination
- 6 months protection per pack
- No electricity or batteries required
How to Enter
If you would like to enter the contest please read and follow these rules…
- The contest is open to those with a U.S. or Canadian shipping address only.
- To enter the contest, please leave a comment below sharing where or how you would use your snap-on sanitizer. Readers have told me they use these little guys to stash toothbrushes in the car, in a backpack while camping, or even in a significant other’s purse (talk about dropping a hint!) I want to know in the comments — how would you use yours?
- Only one entry is allowed per person UNLESS you follow Dr. Tung’s on Facebook. If you are one of their Facebook fans (or become one) you are allowed two entries! You can just say that you “follow” on your second entry.
- The contest will end at midnight EST on Thursday, January 29.
- The winner will be selected at random and announced on both the Ask the Dentist Twitter and Facebook pages (as well as emailed directly so make sure your address is entered correctly in your comment below!). The winner will have 3 days to respond before they are disqualified, and a new winner is chosen.
Please note: Your email address will not be shared or used for any other purpose.
THREE winners will be chosen by Dr. Tung’s on Friday, January 30th.
The Contest Is Now Closedread next: Sonicare Toothbrush Review: Should You Buy a Sonicare?
Send this to a friend